Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

January 2017

This blog is dedicated to "Barbie" and the very many interesting "plastic canvas" furniture and buildings designed for her use.  Future posts will include scans of these designs, and - when I get around to actually making them - pictures of the finished buildings and bits and pieces.
Visitors... feel free to copy the designs.  All patterns are scanned complete, all sides of all pages.  I bought my hard copies and am NOT selling them, but, as virtually all of these are now out of print, I do want to share them. 
If you have a pattern for something not shown, let me know if you are willing to share it. 
I have a whole fat binder full of patterns, so it may take me a while, but I hope to have them all scanned and uploaded by the end of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment